top

Cell Arena

Here you enter to the world of Cell Phones.....!!!



about this site
Author: Huzef Saifee
Contact me


subscribe



links
If you want put your banner or link to your webite here. Contact me.


New Shades for Nokia E61i and Nokia E65

Nokia E65In this world of fashion and style I would say that colour makes more difference than features, and i think even Nokia knows that. Thats the reason Nokia released new shades for the E61i and E65.

First about E61i, so its gonna get clothed in rich "Titanium Black" color, which is surely going to make it the most elegant looking QWERTY smartphone.

And about E65, so Nokia has decided to paint it in Pink and plum colours. Which will surely make the girls think about grabbing it.

But still we havent got any news about its availibilty in any parts of Asia except for singapore.



Via Crave

posted by Huzef @ 1:18 AM,

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


Search


Translate to:

previous posts